A great choice in Rarotonga accommodation
Rarotonga Beach Bungalows is ideally located on Titikaveka Beach – the most beautiful beach in Rarotonga in the Cook Islands – and is within easy reach of Muri Beach and Avarua. There is excellent swimming and snorkelling right off the beach.
The resort is designed for couples looking for a perfect spot for a secluded beach holiday, tropical honeymoon, or a romantic couple’s vacation.
The friendly management team will be on hand to make sure you have a memorable Cook Islands holiday – and nothing is too much trouble.
Our bungalows are like huge VILLAS.
We are a small, intimate resort, built in a Polynesian village design with a blend of natural construction materials, whilst still offering guests all the luxuries of a Cook Islands hotel, and have been very highly rated by many reviewers at TripAdvisor.com
All five deluxe beach bungalows have the same spacious design and offer a lounge, dining area, kitchenette and a large covered deck facing the aquamarine lagoon, in a style that captures the romantic, ‘retro’ atmosphere of the old 1940’s South Seas.
Rarotonga Beach Bungalows
These one bedroom self catering bungalows offer a spacious lounge, dining area and kitchenette opening onto a large covered deck facing the aquamarine lagoon. The bungalows were built in 2002 with a blend of natural construction materials and decorated in a style that captures the romantic, ‘retro’ atmosphere of the old 1940’s South Seas.
Each Bungalow accommodation includes:
- wide, covered deck with teak furniture
- spacious, yet intimate living room with single day bed (garnished with tropical fish cushions)
- full kitchen with large 2 door refrigerator, long tile counter and sink, gas cook top, microwave oven, toaster, kettle, and quality
- glassware, crockery and utensils
- complimentary milk/juice starter pack on arrival
- After snorkelling relaxation at Titikaveka Beachexotic wood bar and cosy dining area
- ceiling fans throughout
- direct telephone line with complimentary local calls
- CD Player, iPod Docking Station, extra pillows, and bright reading lights
- a separate, AIR-CONDITIONED bedroom with dressing area, large closet, and quality king size bed. Amenities also include
- clock radio and television
- a unique bathroom featuring sink and toilet, wide tile toiletries counter, hairdryer, hidden valuables box, long wooden towel
- racks, and a super original ‘garden shower’ stall loaded with plants and with hanging plants for bathing privacy.
Rarotonga Beach Bungalows
- Located on of the best beaches
- Small Resort 5 Beach bungalows
- Leave the kids at home
5 nights from $2,500 NZD